TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for accessing the Time Anchor Distillery website.
This website is owned and operated by Time Anchor Distillery Pty Ltd:
Time Anchor Distillery
7 Sivewright Avenue
Please note that by using this website you are bound to these terms and conditions detailed below, which form the basis of an agreement between you as user and Time Anchor Distillery.
By accessing this site, you must be:
1. Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
2. In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Aware of how to consume alcohol responsibly.
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to https://aware.org.za/
All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, photography, software and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws.
All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use, unless expressly permitted in writing by Time Anchor Distillery.
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that Time Anchor Distillery makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
SPECIAL OFFERS CODES
When redeeming special offer codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When entering a competition promoted and or run by Time Anchor Distillery, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The competions are run with in the republic of South Africa and as such only residents in South African may enter.
- By entering our competitions, you confirm that you are of legal drinking age. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the RSA except employees (and their families) of Time Anchor Distillery and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Time Anchor Distillery reserves the right to exclude competition entries deemed to be illegal, explicit, abusive or offensive in any way and hide or remove this content from any of their digital channels.
- Any falsified names or addresses will result in the entry being disqualified.
- The prize(s) offered is (are) not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative prize(s).
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize providers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoter and supplier reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to reject unsuitable entries.
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize that is of equal or greater value than the prize originally offered.
- Unless otherwise stated, competition winner(s) will be selected at random from all admissible entries that are received by the closing date, as stated within the promotional material.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, who will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions.