The classic Cuban cocktail with a delicious gin twist! The Celebration Mojito is a flavourful marriage between gin, mint and limes.
50ml Mirari Celebration Gin
15ml lime juice
20ml sugar syrup
6-8 lime wedges
8-10 mint leaves (plus more to garnish)
- Add Mirari Gin, lime juice, sugar syrup and mint leaves into a highball glass.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice, and gently churn.
- Add lime wedges.
- Top with more crushed ice and soda water.
- Garnish with mint.
To make the simple syrup: Combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat, whisking occasionally, just until the sugar has melted into the water. Remove from heat. Allow to cool. Store in fridge for up to 4 weeks.
- You can use any of our gins if our Celebration isn't within reach.
- To make your own crushed ice, take your frozen ice cubes, wrap them in a clean linen towel, and gently crush using a mallet, heavy saucepan, or other weighty kitchen implement.
- For a variation, add 20ml of apple juice, and garnish with apple wedges.
Sit back and enjoy!