A timeless classic, the Bees Knees is delightfully sweet with the delicate richness of honey and a touch of citrus, making it simply delicious!
50ml Mirari Amber Gin
20ml lemon juice
20ml orange juice
Citrus twist to garnish
- Add Mirari Gin and Honey into a cocktail shaker and stir well to dissolve the honey.
- Add the lemon and orange juice, top the shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass or coupe.
- Garnish with citrus zest.
- You can use any of our gins if our Amber isn't within reach.
- Runny, raw honey is best!
- For a variation, and a "longer drink" add ice and top with lemonade or tonic water.
- Freshly squeezed juice is a winner and if you don't have orange juice, use more lemon juice instead.
- If you don't have a cocktail shaker, you can use a jam jar with a lid.
- If you don't have a strainer, you can pour the drink over the rocks, the drink will be a bit more diluted and a little less sweet.